Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Special Message from Liz Hollan Gundich

Greg, I so enjoyed what you did to keep Memphis school as a long lost memory! I have everyone looking it up. I wanted to thank you for dedicating the website to my brother Mark William Hollan. It was one of the kindest things I have seen in a long time. It touched my whole family's heart, more than you will ever know!!! 
We came across this site by Googling my husband, Frank Gundich, and we saw his picture. Frank passed away September 2006 after a long battle with cancer. 
It was fun seeing the autograph book too! I still have Franks, and I have a card everyone signed for my brother Mark when he got his tonsils out in 5th grade. I was a grade ahead of you guys. I had Mrs. Bridges in room 302! I also remember Kail and his sister, too. Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks! Keep in touch, Liz Hollan Gundich!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment