Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Memphis School Class Photos Wanted!

Photo of Greg Zaryk, Memphis Class of 1972 
Memphis School Class Photos Wanted! I would like to post "group" class photos (such as the one below from 1941) from any class year...If you have any class photos from Memphis School, please contact me!

Above, my "not so happy" 6th grade school picture from Mrs. Bridges' class, (1972).

Please let me know if you have any photos or comments by leaving a comment on this blog with your contact information. Or e-mail me your Memphis School stories/photos to: gregoryz@centurylink.net As always, if you want to enlarge any picture on this Blog to see closer...just click on it!

Also, if you have any teacher stories or recollections about
the "red-headed" librarian from the old South Brooklyn Branch Library, let me know! She was a great lady! I always thought she was around 100 years old!

Thank you!
Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment